Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Artifacts Again!

The last 2 nights, Linda, Micah, and I had some success with the artifact series again. When tonight's' work comes out of the annealer tomorrow @ about 3:30 - 4:00 pm I am hoping to see 2 sets of the "Artifacts Series". On one set I blew a Opal Nile Green on the inside and G-50 black solid with #3 Opal Nile Green Frit applied sparingly on the outside. The other set is "Latte" on the inside and Gaffer G-50 Black with #3 spots on the outside to coordinate with the Latte on the inside. If you can't picture it yet I will hopefully post pictures in a day or two or three or four.

The Gaffer G-50 Black vase with the "Diablo Red" body wrap and lip wrap that I posted recently was really liked by a few people. I have already sold it to someone and could have sold it about 4 more times. So tonight I made a G-50 Black vase with a "Curry" lip and body wrap. Did some more platters for the fancy wall at the restaurant. Blew my wife a pen holder for her desk. I can't wait to see them tomorrow. I can't wait to take their pictures and post them. Very Cool!

See ya,
CM

1 comment:

andy b said...

Love the artifacts. Can't wait to see them! Drop by the Edmond Festival this weekend if you get the oppertunity.