Monday, October 13, 2008

HUGE!! BELLA FORTE GLASS ON OETA TV THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16TH, 8:00 PM CST

We are excited! This Thursday night (as of this writing on Oct. 13th, 2008) Bella Forte Glass is going to be featured on OETA. Randy and Susan were extremely nice - like bend over backward nice! - Like bend over backward "limbo" nice! Like, "We really liked them alot!" nice! It's supposed to show @ 8:00 pm C.S.T. on OETA TV on the show called, "Gallery". We haven't seen it yet but I know they really did a great job, I saw a tiny part while they were editing it in the studio. I don't know if it's gonna be on the front part of the show or the back part of the show. Can't wait to see it. *Everybody that watches the program and calls my cell phone gets a free blown glass platter! *(Not really just messin' with you) but you could call and tell me you saw it.

No comments: