Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Furnace Upgrade

Wow! I installed a new high pressure blower on my furnace and the glass is so hot that it's almost as thin a water. Big difference to what it used to be. The neat part about that is I can get thinner "gathers" and create more depth and I hope better effects. I was using the blower that came with my glory hole because it was more powerful than the other blower I had. Now I switched my glory blower back to the glory hole where it's supposed to be and its considerably hotter than before. It's almost like I have a new furnace and glory hole!

I took more pictures today. I am going to start trying to upload my pictures from a different computer and see it that works.

Andy suggested Picasa - but that's not set-up for mac use.

Looking forward to getting a mac G-5 one of these days.

Thanks to Mike Stanley, Lucia, Glenda, Rolene, and Lisa for the orders for commission pieces.

I have still been busy with the restaurant expansion and still finding time to work out and keep that weight that doesn't belong on me off.

Looking forward to seeing Andy and Brent @ Blue Sage Studios soon (I hope!)

See ya!
CM

1 comment:

andy b said...

I hope to come out soon to take another dip out of your furnace. Keep wednesday or thursday flexable next week for the new Stadelman furnace at Blue Sage. I want to bring him out to Italian Jim's and Bella Forte too.
Keep it centered and not just the glass.