Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Remember Me?

Hello! I bet some of you thought I forgot about my own website. I didn't. I have been burning the candle at both ends and in the middle it seems.

After the Christmas and New Years Holidays, I will be able to do better.

Andy boatman's show this past weekend was extreme! Extremely nice. Extremely well attended. Extremely good glass. Extremely exciting. There were so many people watching the demonstrations it was awesome. Andy even had me do a demo. It was fun!

I don't care what anybody else says, Andy Boatman IS a nice guy!

Andy offered me the opportunity of selling some of my glass @ his show. Big heapem thanks to owner of big fire in box! Me sellem heap much glass. Helpem pay heap big gas bill @ Bella Forte.

I sold about 3 times more than I would have guessed!

I have some more pictures - will post them later.

Micah came home from college during Thanksgiving and he helped me for the first time do a lip wrap. (No small chore!) He did great and we made some beautiful pieces - Will show those later also.

I plan on after the first of the year starting lessons in paper weight making and glassblowing. The classes will be limited to a maximum of 3.

If you have any interest in a class email me and let me know. There is a e-mail link on this website. My studio is in the Yukon area on the west side of OKC. - Real easy access off of I-40

I got a nice display case in our restaurant, Italian Jim's Pizzeria @ 342 S. Mustang Road.( Just South of Reno on Mustang Road). It is lit really well and you can come in and see some of the recent work. I also have blown pendant lamps over the booths.

Thanks to Carol Wilson and family for coming out to look at the glass, eating pizza and buying some! Thanks to the Moore men and their wives for coming to the show @ Andy's. Good to see Dr. Anderson @ the show.

Well I have to go. I have a early and busy day tomorrow.

Thanks,
Chris

1 comment:

andy b said...

Many thanks to you my friend for elevating us up to be greater men.