Monday, October 03, 2005

New Color Series & PHARMACEUTICAL REPS Notice (2 Winners So Far)








The second photo shows the new color series that I am working to develop. I call it the "Tiger Stripe Series". The inside color in the vessel looks similar to what I think the yellowish orange on a tiger looks like. I am going to make an "Artifacts Series" in the Tiger Stripe and also matching bowls and platters. The other photos show some different things I have made.

TWO OF THREE DRUG REP WINNERS!!
Congratulations to Patrica & Greg! Patricia & Greg are pharmaceutical reps whho saw the website and mentioned the offer. We have had over 25 caterings booked this past week and Patricia is the only one who mentioned the free oil lamp offer in the first week. Greg started this week off by mentioning it. I now have 1 (ONE) free blown glass oil lamp that I will make for you if you are the next drug rep to call and book a catering of 20 or more and mention the FREE OIL LAMP OFFER! I've got a number of colors you can choose from for me to incorporate into your oil lamp. (only 1 lamp per person)

To book your catering and claim your oil lamp, call:

ITALIAN JIM'S PIZZERIA
405-265-0919
MENTION THE OIL LAMP OFFER TO THE PERSON TAKING THE CATERING INFO!!!

When the catering is completed, I will then within a relatively short amount of time blow you a lamp with the colors you desire from the colors that I have in stock (which are considerable).

Over time I have had a number of people at the restaurant (Italian Jim's Pizzeria @ 342 S. Mustang Rd in the Yukon, OK area) ask about prices for the items that I have blown and put on display. Until now, I have been reluctant to sell any because I wanted to get my studio up and running first. Now that I am up and running, I am selling my glass. It is now priced in the front counter at the restaurant. I invite you come in and take a look at the glass and purchase if you wish. I also take special orders for certain colors you want incorporated into the glass. Also, if you had a question about pricing for something that I have put on this website, just let me know.

THANKS TO ANDY PAPPAS!
Andy brought by a small square of granite that he had left over from a house for me to display some items on. It looks classy! Thanks!

SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT ABOUT GLASS BLOWING
On Tuesday evening, Oct. 18th I am speaking to Kappa Kappa Ota Club (An organization for teachers or spouses and others involved in education) in Weatherford Ok about glassblowing @ The Mark Restaurant @ 6:00 pm. Just thought I would mention it.


Thanks,
Chris

1 comment:

andy b said...

Too Cool!
I hope the color is good.
I hope also the Studio Nuggets are working. I really think you will like them. Just remember it cools faster on the surface so you will have to heat a bit longer on the bottom. We have found that using the torch on the neck helps to keep it warm right before a transfer.
Keep up the good works!