Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Productive day

Hello everybody!

I started blowing glass today @ about 1:30 pm or so. It's a challenge to blow by yourself when you're not any better than I am. However, blowing without an assistant is certainly making me get better. Everything I blew today, I boxed! (That means it didn't fall off or break during the process and it made it into the annealer) However, one piece had a small hole in it where the punty was and I knocked a piece over in the annealer while I was putting another piece up and chipped the top. It was a $2000 piece too! That's my story and I'm sticking with it! (For a while at least) Anyway I blew for about 5 - 6 hours. I will post pictures of a couple of the things if they turn out. I won't know until after noon tomorrow.

See ya!

1 comment:

andy b said...

Most excellent. Sounds like good progress. Keep it up.