Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back From Seattle

Hello everyone! This is my first day back from Seattle. I took a workshop taught by Janusz Posniak. Janusz is an extremely gifted glassblower and teacher. I learned much more than I have ever learned in a short (5 days in the workshop) time. I had a great time in Seattle. The summers there are so much cooler than here in Oklahoma. Janusz and I went out to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Seattle and had a very good steak and the best dessert he or I had ever had. I should have taken a picture of it before we ate it and posted it. Anyway I had a great time and am happy to be back home - enjoyed making friends with folks there and enjoyed my accomodations. Now to put into practice what I learned......

3 comments:

mara said...

That is so Cool! Andy will be heading back end of next week. We will have to come out for some pizza and hear all about it.

Glad you had a good time. Tell your family hello.

See you soon!

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Dude you are off the HOOK!

Scott.
.

Is it sync'd yet? said...

Your skills are blowing right by me I am the student now that is for sure.

Let me know where you guys plan to go for you next course maybe I can get my brother to join me.


Scott.
.