Thursday, November 06, 2008

Read about us in "The Daily Oklahoman" - Also - Blowing Glass in Tulsa on Friday, November 7th, 2008

The Daily Oklahoman came out today to Italian Jim's Pizzeria and then out to our studio to watch, interview, and take a few pictures. I'll confirm this for sure later, but I believe I understood them to say they were going to run it on November 12th. Will let you know later. I can't wait to get some pictures of some of the most beautiful platter sets we have ever blown and post them. I was so excited to get them up to the restaurant that I didn't take the time to get pictues.

Sarah Diggdon has so graciously invited us (Micah and I) to Tulsa Glassblowing Studio @ 19 E. Brady, Tulsa, OK to demonstrate blowing and spinning out a few platters from 6 - 9 pm Friday evening on November 7th! We are excited. Sarah has always been very nice to us. She even came out and ate one afternoon at Italian Jim's Pizzeria! Also, Roy from Blue Sage Studios is going to be demonstrating some sculpting also. Roy has gotten really good! We look forward to watching him work.

No comments: